Your welcome, I have gotten alot of answers since I've been here it has been a great help to know so many with the same issues I'm dealing with, I thought I was crazy cause I have the feeling like tiny bugs are crawling on my arms, turns out it's a symptom quite a few others have
That means it is not causing any damage
Oh, that's funny (but not really!!) I also thought remission meant you weren't experiencing any symptoms... Thanks for the info!
I'm pretty sure I read it, but thanks to my "wonderful" memory can't remember where I read it
@A MyMSTeam Member I didn't know that is what remission meant! I thought it meant you weren't experiencing symptoms! So that's why I am in remission but getting worse every day! How do you know that? A Dr told you? You read it? It makes perfect sense just looking for the source.