Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Pensacola, FL

I've recently moved to Pensacola FL and I would like to meet some fellow MSers. I would like to make some friends, to bond with others, and just hang out. If we can't meet then can you let me now if there are any M.S. support groups in the Pensacola area? Thank you.

May 26, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

https://m.facebook.com/story.php?story_fbid=102...(Phone number can only be seen by the question and answer creators)

April 24, 2021

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Springs, ZA