I take 1/4 tsp turmeric ( pain relief & inflammation) w/2 tlb cacao (energy)and banana (potassium) in 10 oz. Almond milk. Mixed in nutribullet and taken three times a week before 2 hour workout at gym.
Yes and it is amazing!! I see a natural pathic Doctor and she has me on Curcumax pro.It has helped so much!!
Hi Abby
I drink tumeric tea regularly as it is a natural antibiotic and anti inflammatory.
Turmeric, for men lowers testosterone and sperm count. High doses >1500mg twice a day is suspected of causing abnormal heart rhythm. Do not stay on the regiment for longer than 8 months.
With all that in mind, it is beneficial for lowering cholesterol, managing pain and stiffness for osteoarthritis.
Soirce; WebMD.com
I take turmeric with black pepper (supposed to enhance it.) Turmeric is oil soluble so I take it with hemp oil. Not specifically for let stiffness, but it's fantastic for so many things. Helps with pain and inflammation, and is a good antibiotic too.