Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Niedernhausen, Germany

I have extreme shaking in my right hand when I am trying to write, put on make up, etc... Does anyone else have this problem? Do you have any Medication that helps? My Neuro hasn't found anything to help yet, that's why I'm asking?

April 24, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I take a hose dose of neruton and it helps with my shakes.

April 24, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

What about tramadol that helps too

April 26, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

@A MyMSTeam Member, You are describing my experiences pretty accurately. Of course, my entire right side is weaker than my left. My right foot drags. The right side of my torso is weaker, so I tend to lean to the right because I cannot sit up straight in my wheelchair. But it's the right hand that kills me. I no longer recognize my signature and am always apologizing for it. The amazing thing is that one moment I do a lovely signature and the next minute I cannot duplicate it. What I produce is illegible.

April 24, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

I hear marajuana can help with shakes xx

April 24, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

Thank You Phoenixfire92. The crazy thing is that it is only the right hand and of course I am right handed. If I just hold my hand up it is not shaking. The coordination is just totally off when doing anything involving my right hand. When I am writing, it decides to do what it wants. Especially anything with a circle. Because I am right handed, it is really hard to cut up a onion for example. My left hand is fine, no problems there.

April 24, 2017

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chelmsford, MA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamburg, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In