I have my toes on both feet curl and cringe especially the first three toes on both feet. I am wondering if this happens to anyone else and if it is a symptom of MS or a result of something else?
Spasticity and MS related.
It took mw two years to figure our and put a “name” tonthis extemely painful daily event for me- FINALLY found it ia called spasticity. Baclofan changed my life! Took info to genl oractitioner and ahe prescribed it. Amazing sruff and only take it when i feel spastic. Took daily as prescribed for two weeks and my entire body “released” from being in spasm. Felt loke i had run 5k and worked out solid for a week. I dibt so either ao waa very sore when body released. Really changed and addressed this exteemely painful and dbilitating symptom. Hope this helps!
I was dg on 8-2017. I worked till 6-2017. I remember the toe beside my big toe on right foot would start hurting while walking at work, eventually all my toes on my right foot would curl and I felt like I was walking on a stump. Rest helped recover till next time I walked at least 45 minutes. Fatigue went hand in hand with my stump walking. Probably a good foot massage once a day will keep the toes from curling too easy when the unwanted signal to curl is sent from the brain. Very strange MS event. I say it's MS related or maybe calling a foot doctor will help find a workable solution.
Not my toes but my right hand, fingers and wrist sounds like your toes. Mine is not MS it's RSD (reflex sympathetic dystrophy). It swells, always has fever and at times excruciatingly painful. Of course there is no cure, however prednisone does give some relief. I am having a Neurostimulator trial inserted at the first of the year, I pray it works. I hope this helps you some, at least you can Google RSD and see if your symptoms match any. Good luck, and I'm sorry about your toes!!
My toes have done that a couple of times but it didn’t last long.