Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

This would include areas such as Frederick or Hagerstown, MD...Martinsburg, WV...Leesburg or Winchester VA.

February 21, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I am in Minnesota :( But if you are ever here or me there I would love to meet up!

February 21, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

Sorry other side of country

February 21, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

I wish you luck. I love my support groups but I haven't even gotten to go all winter due to the ice, snow or the flu bug is so dangerous I can't get around people. BUT I am going to the next one March ONE and I am anxious and happy and excited. SO I am hoping you find one or start one up and I wish you luck and happiness with this. :-)

February 21, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Greeley, CO

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sammamish, WA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In