Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people whoโ€™ve been there
  •   People who understand what youโ€™re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 4, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Thank you CGMoonbeam! I've discussed this at length my Neurologist. He prescribed 3 different pills and recommended a hand glove to no avail..Thankful for Samsung notes on my android phone that allow me to type and save my messages .

January 4, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Thank you, Elaine. I understand how you feel. Thankfully when I'm at an establishment that needs my signature, they're patient and understanding. I focus on what I'm able to do and give God the Glory! I'm now using a walker but able to walk inside the ๐Ÿ  and the ๐Ÿ“ฌ ..It could Always be worse; so Elaine, let's Be Thankful that God Loves and knows us. Look at the Big Picture! Be Encouraged Elaine! We are more than our handwriting;that doesn't define who we are. Also, I'm prescribed Primidone that I take an hour before I need to write legibly and it helps for about 2 hrs..Baclofen or metotoptol didn't help..Speak Positivity,Be Prayerful and Believe God! Bless you!

January 4, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Hello Cheryl 156 My neurologist prescribed primidone 3 x's a day. I only take it at night (at first caused weird dreams but fine now). Sometimes I take one during the day if my right hand is shaking. I was surprised when my primary care dr said she prescribes primidone too. I use to have beautiful handwriting and printing, now it's so shaky and hard to read. It's embarrassing to even write my name! I was trying to write 2 short thank you notes for Christmas, the first one was ok but not my old writing, by the 2nd note I had to toss it because I was shaking so much and had to try again the next day! This is one of the things about MS that really discourages me. Hang in there.
elaine

January 4, 2024 (edited)
A MyMSTeam Member

Talk to your neuro about this. It would probably have to be prescribed.

January 4, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Niedernhausen, Germany

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question ๐Ÿ’ญ
Hugo, MN

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In