Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
April 16, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

A wish and a prayer.

April 16, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Tried that The cost is abiiut $5500. To much for them.

April 16, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

So, the next obvious answer to me is used, or a local charity. Try a Salvation Army or Good Will store. I understand not the preferred answer. But at least it is a start. You can ask your local health department for a suggestion, sometimes they can guide you.

April 16, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Meds are fine. I am in need of equipment

April 16, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

So as far as meds go, most manufacturers offer what is called patient assistance for medications, they help with copays. For things like devices, walkers/canes/wheelchairs/electric scooters etc... try a local church or charity. I see it all of the time. (I'm a pharmacist) Many of my patients get assistance from local organizations.

April 16, 2024

Related Questions

View All