Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Milwaukee, WI

29 years with MS - Vumerity works for me but the cost is so high on monthly SSDI?!

November 10, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I had MS for 26 years as well started to use Vumerity as well

November 14, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Look online to see if the drug manufacturer has an assistance program or if there are coupons. I use Keysempta which, with insurance was $2500 a month for 1 shot. The drug company has an assistance program and I pay nothing now. Sometimes dealing with drug costs and insurance companies is the most painful part of ms.

November 13, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Honestly, I can't stand this country for the most part

November 13, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Some manufactures have assistance programs, if you qualify.

November 10, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I have been on Vumerity for the last 2 years on $0 Co-pay assistance but I'm not eligible for 2025. Wondering if there is anything else I can do?

November 10, 2024

Related Questions

View All