Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surprise, AZ

Such as, a mixed drink once a month, a coffee every so often, a few drags on a skinny cigar, a few tokes every so often? Maybe a gummy every once in a while? A cupcake as a treat? I will try to live a cleaner life as far as diet but is it absolutely evil to have a small cheat every so often? Just to clarify, I have no addictions. My only addiction is being an overbearing mom to my young daughter 😅. I don’t drink daily, or even yearly, I stopped smoking years ago, I don’t abuse narcotics. My only… read more

February 27, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

You need those treats , they are the sweet part of life. Lose the worst, you will live longer for it, but that's not MS it's just general.

I go the other way and more of the attitude ,"whats the worst that could happen" ;), (but in slightly responsible way), But I do eat mostly healthy / responsibly

February 27, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

See my reply to you on another thread. LIVE!!!!

February 28, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

You should enjoy some things in life. I have to have my coffee every am. Cannabis helps take the edge off of my pain. You are entitled to a cheat now and then. You deserve it!

February 28, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

I agree, as there is no cure, and we all need an indulgence once in a while, we need to enjoy what we can and live. MS leads a life of being consumed, If we let it.....Live for today, as best as you can, under your own terms. I love coffee, and have 2 cups a day, and when out , I have nice meal and a drink on occasion. Live and love for today......and have a down day too, take care and be you❤️☮️

February 28, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

The smoking does the inflammation effects ms 🤗 but the rest is fine in moderation of course but isn’t that for the normies too. 🤗

February 28, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Monroe, LA