My neurologist is having me do a neuropsychologist test, and I don’t want to! All I want is a letter saying I’m okay to practice law again. I think all lawyers should have to take this test, although it doesn’t test morality. If he dare say I can’t practice again, I will have to take drastic action. Don’t tell ME what I can or can’t do. I thought he was a good guy, but now I don’t trust him. What can I do? Fire him and get another one?!
@TracyMaksymetz, whatever you decide, take the test or not, I am so in your corner about going back to work as an attorney! You invested a lot in yourself (time, effort & dollars) to earn your degree, pass the Bar and establish yourself. You tell MS it can go Fork itself, and get to it! Keep us posted on how your return to work is faring!!
I would take Dr. DaleEdbergs advice. He makes sense and knows what he's talking about.
Ugh, that totally sucks, Elena! Get another neurologist.
Thankyou Dave w ......God be with you dear Tracey good Advice
Loves an Blessings 🙌 🙏
Good to get a neuropych test for multiple reasons. 1) gives you a baseline in case of decline. 2) If any deficiencies are detected, it tells you what to focus on to improve. 3) It documents your cognition so if there is a future decline, your more likely to be approved for assistance.