Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

canned cranberry (that is what my mother loved) can go to the wayside.

November 26, 2025
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

For sure i would no b e able to have Xmas dinner like everyone else. Just my every day dinner
But regardless if be so happy with all there....iwould h a very my straw
Blessings ❤️ 🙌 ❤️ 🙌 ❤️ 🙌
Dear ShannonB2 happy thanksgiving....

November 27, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

My mother refused me being a vegetarian once when I was young I said, “I will no longer eat leg of lamb.” She told me dinner was chicken, absolutely not! Whenever she made lamb again I ate elsewhere.

November 26, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

just go ahead and get that green bean casserole off the table that's a no everything else can stay

November 26, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

It's all about the turkey for me. Protein is a priority.

November 26, 2025
A MyMSTeam Member

I look forward to cranberry sauce and a good pumpkin pie with whipped cream.

December 1, 2025

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oxnard, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Terryville, CT

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In