Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nottingham, MD

Good Morning,

I have been noticing tremors in my right hand, that are worse with actions such as grasping things. This has progressively gotten worse over the weekend, to the point that it is difficult to write with a pen or hold a water bottle or coffee mug. Has anyone else experienced anything similar, and if so, how did your neurologist treat this?

Thanks so much for your time!

November 18, 2013
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Contact your MS specialist.... That is how my first episode began. I lost the use of my left arm within a week. It could be a beginning of an episode. Act now!

November 18, 2013
A MyMSTeam Member

An anesthesiologist friend of my family got me a hand brace because my neurologist was doing nothing about it

April 21, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

When I get stressed, all kinds of things happen including hands going nuts. Also the bottom of my feet burn. Anyone else have the feet burning problem. I don't know what to do about it. It really hurts. Guess I've learned to live with many MS situations after 30 years or so.

August 10, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

I rarely go to my neurologist because of wanting no RXS . I already go to pain management monthly so pain is helped by ( what CDC AND FDA SAY ARE HORRID), opioids !! I wish MS for a week on all the FDA AND CDC!! Lol see how fast they admit to their political lies then!!!

November 30, 2022
A MyMSTeam Member

DOES ANYONE ELSE SUFFER GEAT INTOLERANCE?? Ive yet to use heat in my apartment in INDIANA!! People bundle up as I have on fall clothes! And I sweat off all patches I’ve used!!

November 30, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ipswich, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In