Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
July 31, 2014
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

Been on copaxone since 08. Other than tissue destruction no problems at all. First 20mg then 40. Relax and just do it!

August 3, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I was not a fan of the autoject and the nurses when I was on it told me that medication is not to be injected quickly rather injected slowly so they sent me a needle gripper but I would up quitting that tx got needle fatigue but when I was on it it was daily now they haved chaged their dosing. Good Luck

July 31, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

It did slow down my progression for years, well worth the pain for me, Good Luck!

July 31, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

Easier than Avonex but still shots. I like the oral meds they just aren't as invasive.

July 31, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I hope your doing okat but I had not so good of an experience with copaxone i only lasted 5 days it seemed to worsen my MS symptoms and put me down and just wasn't worth taking it:-(

July 31, 2014

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arlington, TN

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON