Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
October 29, 2014
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

It does affect my writing ability. I had to smile one day when my daughter said "Gee, Mom! Your writing's getting better"

October 29, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I'm right handed and my MS affects my left left hand/arm but I've had issues typing with my left hand during a relapse. Have you bought those things you can put on a pencil to give you a bigger grasping surface? Check with school supplies for preschoolers or young kids and you might find them. I don't know if that will help, but it's worth a try.

October 29, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

Linnie I mean darn auto correct!.

November 8, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I used to have pretty handwriting, now it looks like a child's scribble.

November 7, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

Yes it did getting better now

November 2, 2014

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
New Brockton, AL

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hamburg, NY

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In