I have weakness in both hands. I want to share a solution to difficulties signing your name; especially on forms. I had a RUBBER STAMP made of my signature. I did have to sign it the one time. I had it made in a printing store. I just shared this with a teammate. I use the rubber stamp when my hands are weak and shaking.
When I was working, over 23 years ago, I always got compliments on how beautiful my handwriting was. Now, it's essentially a scrawl. If I take my time, and concentrate on each letter individually, I can almost sign my name like I used to. A rubber stamp is a fantastic idea! Lisa ππΈπ΅
I write a first grader I cant even read my own writing
My signature has changed since my diagnosis. There are days when it's fine and then other days when it's unrecognizable. I am wary of creating a signature stamp since it could be too easy to scam me.
Good afternoon my Lisa I hope you have a blessed day my dear friend Bobby
When I'm flaring, my hands go out. I like the rubber stamp idea a lot.