Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
MyMSTeam asked a question 💭
San Francisco, CA
October 7, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

Me too cynthiaayala! lol

October 10, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

I don't drink at all. I figure my balance is bad enough as it is. There's no need to knowingly make it worse lol. Not to mention, I have no idea how it might interact with my Tysabri infusions.

June 19, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

No. I only have a drink at home on occasion. Sometimes it helps with the stress- caused pain. My Sr actually told me I should have a glass or red wine every evening, it's supposed to be good for my blood/ heart or something. I can't handle every night so he told me to drink a glass of Concord Grape juice. It's just too sweet!

January 12, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

No, I don't go the bars like I use to. Drink at home with 1 or 2 mixes or beers at a time.

October 11, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

No, but then I'm not on DMDs.

October 7, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Surprise, AZ

A MyMSTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭