Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Anoka, MN

I was wondering if anyone looses they taste in there mouth? I do all the cooking most of the time and love to taste my food, but don't have the taste to see if it is seasoned enough! Does anyone else have that same issue or is just me?

November 25, 2015
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Prednisone is making me loose all my taste buds

April 1, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Hi Okipn Don't care for fish, But i will try it I will put tarter sauce on it. Thanks

November 27, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

very normal...eat fish during that time. always stronger tasting foods so you can taste something

November 27, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

I lost my sense of taste when I was first DX. It was gone for about 4to5months.

November 26, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

I have its weired. But peppermint helps

November 26, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Danville, IL