Received my first dose of IV steroids yesterday and at the end of the process got a bitter taste in my mouth that lasted about 2 hours has this ever happened to any of y'all
Yes it happen to me while I was receiving the steroids, I learned to suck on sugar free candy and it helps
Your not alone .That is a typical reaction to steroids, Unfortunately. Hang in there this too shall pass........
Thank you so much for answering my question. The infusion center said that wasn't a side effect but it seems like there's a lot of people having that same side effect I wonder when they'll put that as a side effect. Today I will go by and get some hard candy before I go to the infusion center and see if that helps
Yes! But mine lasted for days It's awful stuff. In 48 hours I only slept 3 hours last time. Ive had it for three of my 4 exacerbations. Anxiety, horrible headache heart pounding, skin crawling, restlessness, sometimes weight gain.
I definitely experience the weight gain. But I don't know if the No Sleep has to do with the steroids or not because I don't sleep well ever think it's just an MS thing. Thank you for sharing your comment because when I mentioned it at the infusion center they said that wasn't a side reaction of it. It means a lot thinking that it's not just in my head and other people experience It 2