Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

Do Dawson fingers ever occur in forms of MS other than primary progressive?

March 19, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

I think it doesn't denote which type of MS you have. Just demyelination has occurred.

March 19, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

I was told that they are common in PPMS, and I have them.

March 28, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

I understand they are rare in PPMS.

March 28, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Thats my understanding too. I have dawson finger lesions and I have rrms.

March 20, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

I had Dawson's fingers on my MRI results and I have relapsing remitting MS

March 19, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Subscriber asked a question 💭

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Portland, OR

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In