Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Queens, NY

This affects ones crying and/or laughing being considered "uncontrolable". I have the "crying fits".
I've been called a cry baby; All to often and they can be somewhat embarrassing....:(

April 13, 2016
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I'm strictly the opposite. I catch myself laughing a lot over nothing....but I always said " when laughter stops,life stops" so I hope I keep laughing regardless.

April 14, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

That's from the ms... They have a name for it... Goggle ms/uncontrollable crying laughing

April 15, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Pseudobulbar Effect:

https://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Pseudobulbar_affect

April 14, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Thanks for all everyone's input... I will further discuss when i see my doctor.....Hope all is having a good day....:)

@A MyMSTeam Member

Found your answer rather cute, thanks for making me laugh. Today has sucked ass :(

April 14, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Oh. Well I laugh all the time cuz I just am that f ING hilarious! :D :p

April 14, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In