Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
September 2, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I have been having some insomnia lately for the past month. I enjoy PBS, but my career keeps my mind enrich. The healthcare industry is vast. Pick something new you aren't familiar with and dive in. Good luck

September 14, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

NO some of us ARE OLD!!!

September 3, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

I am a podcast junkie--This American Life, Radiolab, Chris Hayes' "Why Is This Happening?" and Sam Harris' Waking Up are my favorites. And I do love documentaries (especially Independent Lens and Frontline). I will welcome suggestions!

September 3, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

Theres a podcast I like called, This American Life. PBS is ok at times!

September 2, 2018 (edited)
A MyMSTeam Member

Great helpful answers!
Are we showing our age when we like classics!🤣

September 3, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Denver, CO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In