I agree diet...and gentle exercise (pool, yoga). I don't do any simple carbs, not because I'm super disciplined or hate myself, but because I hate feeling miserable. I have the added motivation that I'm a post-prandial hypoglycemic, meaning i crash after eating any simple carbs. No sugar, only whole grains, good fat & proteins, I do a lot of raw veggies, though I've heard that may not be best for MS. I can't do fruit except berries. Many small meals.
Have you tried turmeric? It's totally natural and helps with pain, headaches etc. I love it!
Sorry!,,I didn't read correctly..as in, you asked for a NATURAL remedy!!...magnesium helps..but that's more a muscle relaxant..also B vitamins. Blessings
B vitamins are related to nerve function and MS patients are known to be deficient in B vitamins. B12 sublingual is best absorbed, B1, super B complex. In researching I found a connection in the B vitamins and MS and how our bodies can be affected. It doesn't hurt to add them. They're cheap and can only do good for your body! I take neurontin as well but also add the Bs and can tell if I haven't taken them for a while.
https://healthguides.healthgrades.com/finding-t...
I AGREE @A MyMSTeam Member !!!