Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jacksonville, FL

What is some of the names for ms drugs.

What are the names of the ms drugs.

July 14, 2016
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

I have been injecting beta Seron subq since 1994. I was one of the first in a test case. Been on It ever since. Doing very well.

July 18, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

I know a lot of the MS drugs because I've tried them over the past 16 years. Started with Avonex (injection1x a week) for 5 yrs. Then Rebif (injection 3x a week) for 8 yrs. Did a clinical trial comparing Gilenya (pill daily) and Copaxone (injection daily) for a year. I was taking Gilenya and I got the shingles. Possible side-effect from gilenya. After that tried Plegeity( injection 1x every 2 weeks). Couldn't remember when to take it. Now been on Tecfidera for about 2 years. Need to do blood work regularly to check for PML. Never tried Tysabri (infusion 1x a month) Got to check for PML with that one too. New ones coming out.

July 16, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

There is Rebif , Betaseron injections, Avonex injections, Copaxone injections, Techfidera pill & a few others I can't remember the names. Hope this helps.

July 15, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

I take a Shot Copaxone 40 mg three times a week . I started on Copaxone 20 mg everyday in August 2013 then just changed to 40 mg last year

July 15, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

What about Aubrigio? It's a once daily pill. Been to a few Gensyne dinners talking about Aubrigio. I would give it a try myself. Know 2 ladies using it. No problems.

July 17, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭