Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
MyMSTeam asked a question πŸ’­
San Francisco, CA
April 10, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I walk like Im drunk as it is! I drink occasionally, but Im so afraid of falling, I dont do it much. I smoke 3 cigarettes a day. Ive tried not to, but I want something left of my old life. I think the smokes will calm me down, but they dont.

August 12, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

Best foods to eat if u have ms
Wild blueberries help restore central nervous system
Celery provides mineral salts for CNS
Asparagus cleanses liver
Spinach provides highly micronutrients to the CNS
Cilantro removes heavy metals such as Mercury
Parsley removes cooper aluminium
Coconut oil antiviral
Garlic antiviral
Ginger relives spasm
Raspberry rich in anti oxidants
Papaya restores CNS
Cucumbers strengthens the adrenals and kidneys and flush neurotoxins out of the bloodstream
Fennel contains strong antiviral

April 14, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

All this talk of Alcohol πŸ™„ feel an online shop coming on!!πŸ€—πŸ€—πŸ€—

September 21, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

Gave up drinking alcohol and smoking cigarettes at the same time in 1990 after 23 years. I'd been diagnosed MS in 1984 which coerced me into the change. Have never looked back and in fact I've never ever felt better. I am 95% Ambulatory in 2017

August 11, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

No life is short a drink once in awhile is fine

September 16, 2017

Related Questions

View All
MyMSTeam asked a question πŸ’­
San Francisco, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question πŸ’­
Surprise, AZ

A MyMSTeam Subscriber asked a question πŸ’­