I didn't even realize I had Ms until I had a pitutary tumor removed. They saw it on my MRI and kept after me to get it checked out for 2 years, til I finally gave in. I just assumed my issues were from working so much and not getting enough sleep. I'm pretty good at ingoring how I feel. I sure can feel it now though
Thank you...I appreciate that. Best wishes to you. I'll add you to my team.... unless I already did...
@A MyMSTeam Member..I spoke to the girl who does my hair today about meds. She says she has had minimal side effects and what she has had was minor. I was encouraged. She thinks I should be on meds to prevent quick progression considering some of my symptoms never go away and I experience some of them daily. I'll see how the next few months go but may consider meds sometime next year. I think I'll know when it is time.
I was 56.I am currently in my second relapse in 9 months.
Sorry to hear that @A MyMSTeam Member. That is what I am afraid of. Although I am managing now and learning what my triggers are, I am concerned that not being on DMDs I may have an exaserbation that really does me in and leaves me with lasting problems I don't currently have. It's such a guessing game. I will discuss with my Dr. at my next appointment and see what he thinks. If I have another exacerbation I will most likely go on meds. My last one was in April and the one before was nine months earlier. Sometimes I feel like a ticking time bomb.