Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Elizabethtown, IL
May 23, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I have never thought so but I'm starting to realize that the feelings I have of fear and impending doom... Lol... May be panic attacks and anxiety.
It's funny because whenever I'm asked if I have anxiety by a doctor I always say... No. I'm the most easy going person!
Another failure of communication!
But... Benadryl helps me sometimes.
Of course though, that's me self medicating.

May 23, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Victoria, BC

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Acworth, GA