Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mims, FL

Has anyone ever taken Gabapentin for tremors?

October 25, 2018
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I take it at night for muscle spasms and pain. I've been taking it the last week or so. Not sure but I've had headaches since. Could be something else but not sure.

November 23, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

Not for tremors but took it for pain but now it has gotten worse so now I have to take lyrica and methhadone that is what works for me, I think I have tried everything over the years. Even with this I still have pain some days wors then others. My wife has to take gabapentin for nerve pain she had to have a brain tumor removed and it caused her to have bad nerve pain, but it works pretty good for her.

October 25, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

I take gabapentin 1800mgs a day for nerve pain and spasms, not for tremors, unless it preventing them.

October 25, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

I still choose not to take any meds that did very little for me i take Mariandina vegi tabs for the last 23 years in well enough although i still have spasms

October 25, 2018
A MyMSTeam Member

i take 2700 mg of gabapentin a day for pain. i still have tremors and the bands that come accross my ribs and top of my stomach and take xzanax for that. it helps!
good luck with finding your cure and please check out DR Terry Wahls protocol for reversing MS on youtube and tedex.
BIG HUGS

October 25, 2018

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Clay Hill Florida

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Berkley, MA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In