Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brooklyn, NY
January 7, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I,take it by Capsule Twice a Day, My Husband some times cooks with it as well. That is what I use for My Day time Pain and it also works as a Mood Stabilizer as well.

January 8, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

Yes I buy capsules

January 14, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

Yes

January 13, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

I'll do my research

January 10, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

You need to Research Turmeric and make sure it would not interact with other Medicine You are on.

January 9, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Walterboro, SC

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wytheville, VA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In