Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brisbane, AU
September 2, 2019
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I work part time and when i feel my enegry low and i take liquid B12 and it goes under the tongue. It really helps me to be able to go on.

September 18, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

Oh dear don’t go there there will be better days for us just hold on .....

September 4, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

Resting is definitely helpful, yet so hard to retrain yourself, hard if you are a single parent/single income earner or if you enjoy your work or what you like doing.
My struggle at present is I've tweaked my diet so much & yet somehow I can't sleep at times, like only 3hrs in a day & then I'll have a week where all I want to do is sleep! I take a drug usually for Parkinson's which helps with the chronic fatigue & I think it is wearing off its usefulness.
I don't want to spend my life on the couch watching tv. I'd rather not be here.

September 3, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

Rest when you need to, dont push yourself too hard, a good diet and lots of coffee!

September 3, 2019
A MyMSTeam Member

I eat lots of veggies, especially kale and spinach.

September 3, 2019

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Alberni, BC

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Florence, SC

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In