Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Sacramento, CA

Mine is:
Not super hungry and eating is in the back of my mind- for a few days or longer.

Then: starving, literally eating whatever I can.

Rinse and repeat LOL. It was not like this until this past year.

March 7, 2020
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

i don’t have the energy. Cooking is one of my loves in life. i cook. i’m too exhausted to eat afterwards. but i alway have it in the fridge then.

March 9, 2020
A MyMSTeam Member

I wouldn't say I go from not hungry to hungry and that's different post diagnosis. Definitely an eat to live not a live to eat person.

March 9, 2020
A MyMSTeam Member

I have done that but I didn't realize it was ms .learning alot on here

March 7, 2020
A MyMSTeam Member

Me too.

March 7, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Dublin, IE

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Preston, UK

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In