Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
March 26, 2022
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Really awful sound like a scratched record but hopefully it eases but if it’s my new normal I can accept that too

March 26, 2022
A MyMSTeam Member

I love your attitude, I'll think of it as I reach my breaking point... Thanks for the cheer.

April 2, 2022
A MyMSTeam Member

I hope you recover okay, it's rough having to adjust all the time to new MS stuff.

March 26, 2022
A MyMSTeam Member

I've had my jaw tremor. I don't think it was all that perceptible to others when i was speaking. This has come and gone a few times, but i know its not as bad as it can be as ive met others with MS where speaking is a strain.

March 26, 2022

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ipswich, UK