Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Southern California

I currently am working with difficulties functioning properly on the job thanks to MS. Looking for work from home jobs. We need 2 incomes especially in California. If anyone has any insight on legit work from home jobs, please share. Really need help with this. Have looked and even applied to some but the door has not opened for me yet. Any help you can give please! Thank you!

April 6, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

cali everything is so overpriced and overvalued it is too difficult to survive there. just about everywhere is cheaper to exist. is there any way to get away?
I have relatives that left and the prices and cost of living difference still shocks them

April 6, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

@EllenThanks for your thoughts. I am part of a large union.

April 7, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

My first thought. Contact DRA or similat legal group with disability rights as focus. They will explore eith you your rights, options etc. Are you in a union or admin?

April 6, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

I know it’s cheaper elsewhere but California is our home. Born and raised here and it is amazingly gorgeous. We were able to buy our house here. It’s just that now I’m struggling at work since it’s 100 % physical for 12 hour shifts in the hospital. I love the work I do but the MS symptoms have caught up to me. Trying so hard to get a work from home position. Somehow, some way…….

April 6, 2023
A MyMSTeam Member

Sorry, I don't know any.

April 6, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Boyne City, MI