Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Hugo, MN

Has anyone had intentional tremors? - intentional tremors. It's when you try to do something with your hands or reach for something, And they start shaking uncontrollably.

November 1, 2023
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I have not heard of this. I know people with Parkinson disease have tremors but I didnt know that could happen with MS. Thanks for making me aware of this. I wish I knew something that could help u. I hope other team members do know something and reply !!

November 1, 2023

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Nottingham, MD

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In