Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Middleboro, MA
February 24, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I still have weakness in one leg that becomes progressively weaker with fatigue but the distance I can walk is further when I take the Ampyra. I recommend it.

February 27, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I've been on Ampyra for many years and it works for me. I don't take the generic one, that one does not work. My neurologist writes a exemption letter to my insurance company each year.

May 22, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I’ve been on Ampyra for many years and has helped me.

February 27, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I had both. I was on it for a long time. It made a big difference. Help with strength and balance. Last year I was diagnosed with stage III CKD. Doctor took me off all non-priority meds. That does not mean Ampyra caused it, it just means my doctor was being careful.

February 27, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I’ve been in Ampyra for years also! No issues works for me! If I forget to take it. Definitely, can tell the difference!

February 27, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Wilmington, NC

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mississauga, ON

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In