Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Lakewood, CO
March 23, 2024
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

I think I may have just had my first one. Maybe it wasn’t I’ve had anxiety for years, but I think I also had it as a child.

March 23, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

For the most part I do not think it has anything to do with MS but when it does hit someone boy does it hurt.

March 24, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I know someone in Las Vegas who didn’t have MS but had both panick and anxiety attacks. Hope you feel better soon.

March 23, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I don't think they are related to MS but it can definitely contribute to it. I never had panic attacks and depression until I was diagnosed with MS.

March 23, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

No, I suffered anxiety and panic attacks in school and into adult hood. I have been on meds. for it. MS just makes it hell.

March 24, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Auckland, NZ

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Concord, NE

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Jerseyville, IL