Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Toronto, ON
July 23, 2024
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

Amantadine

November 7, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

I am with you. I wish I had the answer to getting more energy for all of us. I once had a spurt of energy after a dentist had administered laughing gas to me for pain while getting a procedure done. Take into consideration I fell asleep during the procedure.😁

July 25, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Even with taking vitamin B12 is still have amazing fatigue. Get up eat, sleep, repeat. It's hard to plan anything else.

July 24, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

My neurologist said take vitamin B12 for energy.

July 23, 2024
A MyMSTeam Member

Unfortunately, the best thing I've found is to rest.

July 23, 2024

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raleigh, NC

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Huron, MI

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In