Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Raleigh, NC
April 13, 2017
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Hi. I asked my primary care for help with fatigue and now I take a drug called vyvanse. It works after an hour for almost twelve hours. Before I started it, I could sit down for a minute and I'd just doze off. Now I do all my errands and housework without much difficulty. It's made a big difference. They started me on provigil but after five years it just stopped working. Good luck.

April 14, 2017
A MyMSTeam Member

Do your primary care help you or your neurologist

January 29, 2020

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Oxnard, CA

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In