Lack of hydration, electrolytes, heat creates fatigue, which helps you head spin. I think the easiest first in my opinion is the blood pressure and hydration issue. To me right now I’m sitting in my car at 2:26 PM. It’s 95° out and I have to get into the grocery store, but my head is spinning, she is murder.
Blood pressure can also cause this, I believe.
It sounds like you might be experiencing orthostatic hypotension, which is common in people with multiple sclerosis (MS). This condition causes dizziness when standing up and can occur frequently. It's important to talk to your neurology expert to determine if this symptom is related to MS and to find appropriate management Show Full Answer
Damn
First dehydration will cause this, I have to drink 32oz in then at least 32oz throughout the day to stay hydrated. It also flushes out the meds. There could be several causes, see your doctor.