Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
January 22
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Thank you for every one's thoughts

January 23
A MyMSTeam Member

@A MyMSTeam Member , I do not take Ocrevus but I just checked the website please look up Genentech Patient Foundation

January 22
A MyMSTeam Member

Yes , call Ocrevus directly as Shannon said, because some companies offer free or very reduced pricing for patients that cannot afford to pay these outrageous co-pays.

January 22
A MyMSTeam Member

That’s great news ! You must be relieved and don’t have to worry about the cost now😊

January 28
A MyMSTeam Member

I just got a call. They have me on a program to get free Ocrevus. But I guess I have to pay for the nurse/Dr
No idea how much but I just got approved got to wait and see?

January 28

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Colville, WA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Arlington, TN