Nutrops
By 'gruns'? Not proper spelling.
They're functional Nootropics gummies.
They're tasty and (I think) Placebo? Who knows! They work as they said!
Mushrooms again!
Answer Summary
Members explored the question of whether Nutrops functional nootropic gummies are worth trying, with some sharing personal experiences using... Read more
@AmyFaruque- just wanted to send a gentle reminder that you haven’t shared your story/journey that led you to our website. No pressure, but you seem to be an ‘active’ participant in many threads. You don’t need to write a novel, just something that tells us a lil sumthin bout who you are. Ok, maybe a lil pressure…..
It sounds like you might be referring to nootropic gummies — supplements marketed to support brain function, focus, and mood. It's great that you're finding something that feels helpful!
The honest truth is that the science on nootropics and MS is still very early. Most research hasn't been done specifically on people with Show Full Answer
I'm in Red Wing which you probably know is a small town. Seems people here are in bed when I am ready to go. More times than not, when I am coming back from Rochester late, by their standards, after 9pm, the only ones on the road are me and the police. I'm use to living in bigger cities so this is kinda boring for me. The nun in one of my schools as a kid use to always tell us you are the 5 people you hang around. Well, I am in no way ready for what feeels like nursing home life yet.
I had a hearing in federal court a few weeks ago that gave me the green light to move forward with the lawsuit against the apt I live in which will most likely end up including the city and county so will be moving soon. Probably going to move to the Rochester area until Mayo is done with me then will leave MN altogether. Way too much corruption here and that speaks volumes when considering I grew up in Detroit. Maybe I'll bring my chaos out your way, Puyallup is a pretty nice and active city, lol.
Ha! I was thinking about MY NEEDS that are NOT necessary! (Cldnt help myself either.) Dang it! 😅
@AmyFarouque,….and how is needing a haircut related to the Gummies!? LoL!😂 😎🤷🏻♂️❤️
Sorry, I couldn’t help myself…..
Have a great weekend!