Answer Summary
Members rallied around a question about coping with the daily hardships of MS, offering a warm outpouring of emotional support alongside... Read more
If you are good with how you're handling MS , find a church that may have members that are suffering with MS and find ways to help them. I have endured this disease for over 40 years and that is what I do; just trying to help others that you can live without suffering or keeping it inside. Help others and they will pass it on. We all gleen from helping others.
Put the phobia behind you and see a psychiatrist. I went through every doctor every specialist every test one could imagine. The pulmonologist said see a (shrink) her exact words. I’m so glad I did. I now cope well.
I agree put your thoughts on paper then it is out of your brain. Everyday is different. Live for the day. I always say there are surprises everyday. The day just unfolds and you have little control. Enjoy the blessings. Make sure you talk with someone everyday. I’m going on 40 years with MS. I’ve survived 2 painful divorces in my life. Stress is the enemy . You got this. Take care.
Oh geez so many kind words from good kind people. You raise me up!!!
@A MyMSTeam Member just remember we are all standing beside you for support. And you should put a list of affirmations to yourself for positive reinforcement each day; everyone should.
You are beautiful
You are capable
You are strong
You are one of a kind
You are kind
You are thoughtful
You are perfect the way you are
You are enough
You deserve love and respect
You are strong, capable, and resilient
You can slow down and rest
You choose calm
Love surrounds you
Joy is yours
Peace fills you
As you can see you can add anything to the list or change it up. It's just a short reminder that you are capable of handling anything. Just know we all are here for you and love you.