Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Los Angeles, CA

At first the lesions on my brain prompted an ER doc to ask did I have MS. Then neuro on call said I had 5 mini strokes. 2 years later admitted for numbness fatigue left leg & arm useless diagnosis

February 13, 2014
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

Went to eye doctor yesterday,he said im having ocular migrains.that is what is causeing my blured vision and pain in my brain I told him the pain don't feel like a head ache and sometimes I don't even get a head ache.said nothing of my eye pain told my of aroua head aches and said my eye health is fine but gave me new glasses,been getting new ones every couple years this year are the thickest ive evr had.he also asked when my CT is I told him they were to call later that day her said good

February 15, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I went to 14 different doctors over the span of about 12 years complaining of the same things headaches ,depression, tremor , movement of intention, falling , extreme fatigue , pins and needles from shoulder blades on both sides to toes , not being able to pee, being so dizzy I couldn't walk straight, double vision, spacisity, etc I had bout of optic neuritis before eye doctor told neuro to give me the MRI we had been asking for so I finally had an MRI and lumbar puncture and was diagnosed
The doctor told me I had too many lesions to count
He then told me " you don't look like you have MS "
I told him well I feel like I do you just wouldn't listen !
Then I found a different doctor

February 13, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

Weakness on the rt side and almost blind.

February 15, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I told the doctor i had a episode where i felt like i was dieing and everything went gray and it felt like it wighted a ton.I had just fallen down our frount stairs.

February 13, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

August '07, ataxia difficulty writing, decreased proprioception, one lesion in brain. November '07, entire left side numb, speech problems, decreased proprioception, six new lesions in brain, positive spinal tap, diagnosed with MS

February 13, 2014

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Ipswich, UK

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Marble Hill, MO

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
St. Charles, MO

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In