Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.

After being normal my whole life, my platelet count dropped to zero. We used Rituximab and steroids to try to fix it. That helped but it came back. I now get weekly NPlate injections.

I take copaxone, ampyra, lyrica and baclofen.

March 17, 2014 (edited)
 · 
Reactions
A MyMSTeam Member

My lymphocyte count has been low since Oct. 2014 when I stopped taking Teciferda and has not increased much over time. I am now on Copaxone, hopefully the counts will go up and not down

July 18, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Mountain View, CA

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In