Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
El Paso, TX

Is it better to smoke marijuana or cook with it?

June 19, 2014
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

whether it works or not ......I miss the times we were laughing our asses off over nothing at 2 in the morning.

June 19, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

the oil extract in a vapor pipe works best and doesn't burn your throat. If you don't want the "high" use CBD or a combination of CBD and THC. The THC makes you high.

July 27, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I use marijuana regularly to help me walk better. I have found that it offers real relief for leg spasicity and overall has made a bigger difference for me than ANY FDA approved drug for walking and spasicity (tried both ampyra and baclofen with absolutely no positive effect but some minor negative effects).

So far I have been on rebif, avonex, tysabri, tecfidera aubagio, provigil, nuvigil, amphetamines, baclofen, ampyra and a large handful of daily suppliments but NONE of these expensive drugs seem to have had any noticeable positive effect on me and many of them have had some very negative effects. Marijuana has thus far been the only drug that actually gives me a noticeable positive effect with walking/spasicity.

Unfortunately, there are no medical marijuana dispensaries where I live so I am forced to support the cartels when I need a refill... What a screwed up country we live in..

July 18, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

Cannabis is a must for me!

June 20, 2014
A MyMSTeam Member

I have PMS and use marijuana my brother is my caregiver and he bakes in in brownies or banana bread for me. On really bad days I smoke it. I find it helps calm my spasms and the pain. Good luck!!

June 20, 2014

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Chicago, IL

Continue with Facebook
Continue with Google
By joining, you accept our Terms of Use, and acknowledge our collection, sharing, and use of your data in accordance with our Health Data and Privacy policies.
Already a member? Log In