Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Port Alberni, BC

I lack in energy and that's just not me. What vitamin or anything else do ms people take or do to increase their energy

July 14, 2015
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

I was like that I cant live like this so I herd get exercise bike to make me walk 4 months ago I have energy just sit for a while do my daily job what I want my life so much better now so p0uud of my self

July 14, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

Ritalin.

July 16, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

For us special ms people it does the opposite and gives you energy

July 14, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

Adderall or ritilan

July 14, 2015
A MyMSTeam Member

I started taking ginko biloba and 5-htp, don't know if it's one or the other or a combo of the two, but I've have noticeably more energy since I started taking them.

July 22, 2015

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Maywood, IL

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Brisbane, AU