Connect with others who understand.

  •   Learn from expert-reviewed resources
  •   Real advice from people who’ve been there
  •   People who understand what you’re going through
Sign Up Log In
Powered By
Real members of MyMSTeam have posted questions and answers that support our community guidelines, and should not be taken as medical advice. Looking for the latest medically reviewed content by doctors and experts? Visit our resource section.
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Topeka, KS

I am on my last day of 3 of Solu-medrol. My heart feels like ita racing, the top of my thigha are aching and I feel like I am not getting any relief. I have had it before and felt better but this time not so much. Has this happened with you?

April 10, 2016 (edited)
 · 
Be the first to react
A MyMSTeam Member

yes havn't used it since.

April 12, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Oh yes the taste is awful!

April 10, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

I have and I hated it...especially the taste in my mouth. Hang in there!!!

April 10, 2016
A MyMSTeam Member

Never been on it sorry

April 10, 2016

Related Questions

View All
A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Grenada, MS

A MyMSTeam Member asked a question 💭
Rockford, IL