My hands have been numb for years. I work out 4-6 times a week. That being said I have a hard time opening jars and such however when I hold things I put a death grip on it. Go figure.
My hands and fingers usually jerk, shake most of the time or just stop working sometimes. I look at my hand and can't believe it isn't responding. It seems to take so much effort to do small simple things. Fine motor skills are affected. Lost strength in arms and hands. Hurt too.
quite frequently I have this experience. My right hand also twitches all the time. The nerve pain is painful but thankfully it does not last a long time.
Yes to all. I did about five or six weeks of Occupational Therapy to help start training my left hand, as I am right hand dominant and that's the side of my body that is affected the most. A friend of mine just bought me a cool grip opener thingy, and I have foam padding on anything I write with. I've tried adapted silverware but that's bulky for me to use so far (and I tend to eat like a cavewoman with my fingers when I'm not in public).
yes a lot.. both hands now... I've all but lost my right hand. I need help opening everything and sadly these days everything is child proof.... or I should say disabled proof!