Does anyone experience a twitch in there eyes and if so is there anything you can take to make it stop. It drives me crazy!
Yes, my neurologist said it had something to do with nerves dying or something, but new nerves would take the old ones place and the twitching would stop.
My eye twitched for probably about a year, then eventually stopped. I was not diagnosed at the time. They just said it was probably fatigue....(every day for at least a year????)
Yes, and all my electrolyte levels of sodium, magnesium, and potassium were just tested and were normal. However I still drink LyteShow when I have twitching in my eye because it is not only annoying but also noticeable to others. Some people say to drink pickle juice...
I had a twitch in my left eye for a long time thanks to my MS memory I cannot tell you how long it went on ...a long time. it has since quit. hopeful?
Try eating a banana. Low potassium can cause random twitching like that.