I've recently started having terrible burning pain on the bottom of my feet. Anyone else experience this? And whats the name for it? No I'm not diabetic. Thanks for your responses! :)
Meissie
I get the same thing it's called neuropathy as so many other people have said also I tried several different things the only thing I found was a drug I believe it was called Tegretol that's the name brand I believe it's expensive the generic I believe is called a carbamazepine I take two 200 mg three times a day it works better for me anyways ask your doctor when you see them about it did wonders for me felt like I was standing barefooted at a campfire in the coals and at times it would go up to my belt line
Never, I have been on the maximum dose of gabapentin now for several years
Quite possible rrms does jump around the body a bit sometimes ...even more with a chat with dr. !!
Hypersensitivity...it is likely to be neuropathic pain...worth a chat with your dr.
GM EVERYONE! Thanks for the feedback. I noticed some of you mentioned gabapentin. I've been on it before and felt it was causing some weight gain. Any of you had this issue?